Thursday, May 19, 2011

Minnesota RKC April 15-17

Last month, I had the privilege of assisting Team Engum at the RKC in St. Paul.  It's not every day you get a chance to be a part of such a talented group of people. From Chief Instructor Pavel Tsatsouline and his amazing group of Team Leaders to each and every candidate, there were 130 people all in one place for one thing- the Russian Kettlebell Challenge.

Andrew Read, Jon Engum, & Val Hedlund

I was going to do a recap of the weekend but when I got home from the RKC, I unpacked my RKC suitcase and packed my vacation bag. Troy & I flew to Maui for my best high school friend's wedding and then we went to Kauai for 8 days for our honeymoon!  In the meantime, a couple friends and fellow RKC assistants posted blogs about their experience and I really could not have said it better myself. So, I'll let them tell you how it went!

Andrew Read from Dragon Door Australia

and

Josh Hillis from Denver (yep, right down the street from me and I had to go to Minnesota to meet him!)

Both guys write awesome blogs so you all should follow them!

Josh has a piece on my RKC team member, Jenni, who lost 65lbs with kettlebells.  She rocked it that weekend and this is a great interview by Josh.

All in all, it was an awesome weekend.  Met a ton of really great people I will always call my friends and tried to absorb everything I could from all of the great fitness and business minds that were there.

Thanks everyone for an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment